1. Day 1 of the Warrior Retreat was a win!
2. There is nothing like the instant bond the soldiers have when they get together.
3. Yesterday was spent studying David as a Man of War and unwinding at beautiful Camp Garner Creek.
4. Today will be a full day sessions, zip-lining, shooting, and yes, more relaxing.
5. We put together this retreat to not only give soldiers some much needed time to relax, we wanted to give them some spiritual tools to help them both downrange and on the home front.
6. Please pray that today would be a most productive day on all fronts.
7. “Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; he is my steadfast love and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield and he in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.” Psalm 144:1-2 ESV