1. I never get tired of saying this…I LOVE OUR CHURCH!
2. I talked about money today and I didn’t have one rotten tomato or dirty diaper thrown at me. Winning.
3. God is doing something great in our community Xtreme. Hang on!
4. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I have no idea ow I’m going to get anything done this week. I notoriously get “short-timers syndrome” during holiday weeks.
5. It is so bad that as I am typing this I am daydreaming about watching football and eating turkey.
6. My heart melted this morning when I saw my kids after 3 days of being apart. Makes me pray hard for my brothers and sisters in arms who go a lot longer than that without seeing their families.
7. Purpose filled living = purposely giving