1. Today I lived by the motto “Embrace the suck before the suck embraces you!”
2. We’ve had some hardcore rain the past 12 hours that is not letting up. Not only did I know that this would result in lower than usual attendance, I knew that it would mean tons of leaks in our worship space.
3. In spite of average numbers and a roof that would not quit dripping, God did HIS thing in hearts and lives today at Xtreme. Our God is always above average!
4. Not only did we have some first time guests (who braved the monsoon) we also had 3 folks make commitments to Christ!
5. Our website is currently down due to some server issues. We’ll have the podcast up as soon as possible.
6.”We can’t be faithful to someone we’re not listening to.” – Perry Noble
7.“Obedience that is not voluntary is disobedience, for the Lord looks at the heart, and if He sees that we serve Him from force, and not because we love Him, He will reject our offering.” – Spurgeon