1. I’ve heard some great things about worship and the message today at Xtreme!
2. I took today off and hung out with my friend Dr. Steve Estep at Grace Church of the Nazarene. Great people!
3. It’s always a treat when I get to attend a worship service without having to pay attention to all of the ins and outs of a 21st century Sunday experience.
4. Today I was reminded that you cannot have a conversation with deception without getting caught up in a web of lies. Always respond to deception with the Truth. Nothing more and nothing less.
5. I thank God for the team we have at Xtreme!
6. If you want some great Mexican Food in Clarksville, look no further than La Casa Taqueria. Closest to the”real thing” that you’ll find in our area as far as restaurants go.
7. Now I have to decided if I am going to do homework or continue to chillax like I’ve been doing all weekend. Decisions decisions.