1. I woke up this morning around 4:45-5am extremely sick to my stomach. If you have followed this blog or know me personally then you know that I wage war against Crohn’s Disease. Well, this was no Crohn’s flare; this was “Dear God I’m dying!”
2. Seriously though, I have been laid up all morning very weak and what not.
3. Thanks everyone who has been praying! I still feel shaky, but not nauseous anymore!
4. Pastor Kevin and Carrie Riner closed out our “House Divided” series this week and I have heard GREAT things about every aspect of worship today at Xtreme.
5. Pastor, if you can’t take a week or two off because you think everything will fall apart or because you don’t have any preachers within your congregation to step in then YOU ARE FAILING in your primary job description (Eph 4:11-13). Don’t be mad at me, the Bible said it first!
6. I thank God for Pastor Kevin, Ted Welton, Thomas Myers, and their spouses for bringing the heat this month and stepping up to break the bread of life with those who gather at Xtreme.
7. On another note, I just watched the Daytona 500. I’ll be doing some hunting and clay shooting later this week. Folks, after 10 years of living here, The Volunteer State has finally sucked me al the way in ; ) I LOVE Tennessee!