1. Shout out to Pastor Kevin for teaching Essentials 201, to the 30+ folks who stayed after to pack FUEL bags and to grow through GraceLifeU, and to Ted Welton for sacrificing birthday plans to not miss a week of GraceLifeU! All of their commitment to the Kingdom is AMAZING and I am honored to know and lead such a giving group of people!
2. I’ve been in a bit of a funk all day today. Not my best Sunday. Yes, pastors have bad days too ; )
3. It was awesome to cast vision today and dream together about where GraceLife is headed.
4. It was even more awesome to have people come up to me after service all fired up about ideas!
5. “No one would remember the good Samaritan if he’d only had good intentions “ – Margaret Thatcher
6. The call to love God is the call to shock and awe our world with Grace.
7. “‘Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?’ The expert in the law replied, ‘The one who had mercy on him.’ Jesus told him ‘Go and do likewise.'” – Luke 10:36-37