1. My love is back from her trip to Denver!!!
2. Wow! We had our highest attendance in 2013 today. That’s right…bigger than Easter! We would have broken our all time record if it wasn’t for some of our core folks being out of town or sick this morning.
3. What’s awesome is that our 2nd service was almost 80% people who are new or have only been connected to us for a couple of months.
4. In fact, we have grown in weekly attendance every week since our name change!
5. We count people because people count. Every number has a name and every name matters to God.
6. “If you want to be a bridge of hope to the world, you have to be ready to be walked on.”- Matthew Barnett
7. The Grace Life is not supposed to be easy…that’s why we need grace.