1. I love teaching and preaching…especially The Gospel!
2. “They” say that Labor Day weekend guarantees a church their lowest attendance of the year. Today we had our highest attendance in 5 weeks. “They” don’t know what “they” are talking about.
3. Today someone shared with me that they “it just feels real” when they connect with GraceLife. I am so thankful to be a part of a “Keep it real” church!
4. Today is my 3 year anniversary as pastor of GraceLife. Some days it feels like a lot longer than that
5. God has blessed my family over the last 3 years in more ways than I can mention. Life is good because He IS!
6. I am looking forward to a day off tomorrow with my entire family! We’ll probably just lounge around. Still, we’ll lounge together.
7. I loved seeing Jiu Jitsu win last night! Check out this breakdown of Anthony Pettis’ arm bar victory.