1. “Leadership is one of the most observed and least understood phenomena on earth.” – (Burns, 1978, 158)
2. Any form of leadership development that is not ontological at its core is flawed.
3. A casual approach to Scripture reading is the worst kind of stewardship.
4. Growth is often limited by one’s failure to appreciate the entire growth cycle (planting, watering, fertilizing, pruning, protecting, harvest, etc.).
5. “In Jiu Jitsu, one should start by spending more time observing what’s happening and less time trying to control what’s happening.” (Gracie, 2013)
What are you learning?
Burns, J.M. (1978). Leadership. NY: Harper & Row.
Gracie, R. (2013, Jul 1). The keepitplayful coin. http://keepitplayful.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/the-keepitplayful-coin/