1. Seeing my son lead worship never gets old. I am so glad that he loves Jesus, not because I told him too, but because he chooses to.
2. I hate rainy Sundays. It really bums me out that people stay away from community because of the weather.
3. However, I quickly get over it when I see God move in the lives of those who show up!
4. Week 2 in our new space was awesome! We are definitely getting into a healthy rhythm of being a mobile church.
5. The craziest thing is that setup and tear down has actually drawn us closer together as a community. Its like we have 2 new connect groups!
6. I love our church! I would not want to be anywhere else with anyone else!
7. “You’re blessed when you’ve worked up a good appetite for God. He’s food and drink in the best meal you’ll ever eat.” – Matthew 5:6 (MSG)