1. WOW! The presence of God was with GraceLife Church today.
2. We talked about how the “bag” of doubt can weigh us down. The good news is that doubt can also pave the road to deeper belief.
3. One of our church members fought and won an MMA fight last night. He probably didn’t get to bed until after 2am. Yet, he still showed up EARLY with his one of his sons to connect with the church and to give God the glory for the victory. What a great example of faithfulness!
4. My friends, that is the power of life change. Its not about devotion to a building or religion. It’s about devotion to Jesus.
5. I’ll be unplugging for about a week starting tomorrow to enjoy creation and good company.
6. My goal is for the week is not so much to recharge as it is to empty myself so that I can soak up as much God as possible.
7. I hope you enjoy the rest of this beautiful Sunday!