1. I expected one of our lowest attended Sundays in a while with today being the start of our local spring break. I love it when I am wrong! Great energy in the room!
2. Thanks again to our friend Lydia Walker for leading us in song. Lydia is the “James Brown” of CCM. She’s the hardest working woman in the business. Book her for your next event!
3. I saw a lot of tears today during the message. There is something about the reality of Grace that smacks a person right in the mouth…in a good way ; )
4. We even had a miracle baby in the house! It was so great to see Baby Ariel (born premature) with her mom, dad, and brothers ; )
5. I don’t say it enough, but I thank God for our setup/teardown crew. We have a church full of black belts in logistics!
6. For some reason, my sons are really in to the NCAA tournament. They sure didn’t catch the madness from me. Is it football season yet?
7. My local ISP has been down since 1am. Thank God for backup access!