1. We had a guest re-commit her life to Jesus today! She told me that she’d been “away” for about 4 years and it was “time to come home.” Never gets old!
2. God’s power was made perfect in my weakness today.
3. I loved the passionate response to a few simple songs about Jesus today. I think the reason we don’t deal with “worship wars” at GraceLife Church is because Pastor Kevin keeps the focus on the cross of Christ.
4. Every week I see more evidence of life change. We are growing the right way.
5. I also challenge some of the GraceLife core to get off of the sidelines. Do not be content with what God has done in the past. The best is yet to come. Get in the game! Gather, give, grow, and GO.
6. Easter Sunday is coming! I can’t wait!
7. Today is a beautiful day. I think I’ll enjoy the rest of it by taking a nap ; )