1. I love GraceLife Church!
2. Today we made a big deal about Jesus through song and a look at Psalm 68. Great day!
3. I love seeing our guests stick around to hangout. That’s a sign of a friendly and welcoming community.
4. I also love how our set up and tear down process (we are a mobile church) is not work. It really is just one more opportunity for us to serve together.
5. “A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families,he leads out the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.” Psalm 68:5-6
6. Next week is a busy week for me on the school front. Lots of writing and a graduation to participate in. I love it!
7. The key to experiencing victory is remembering that God is able!