Here are my notes from Clem’s message on “The Power of Mission”
“…how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.” – Acts 10:38 (ESV)
– God gave us His greatest gift, Jesus. Jesus sent us His greatest gift, Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit gives us great gifts, primarily language (tongues, prophecy, encouragement, exhortation, teaching, words of wisdom, words of knowledge)
– One of the primary obstacles we must confront when going through a trial is the blame game. We typically blame God for our sickness/suffering.
– Glorying God = not being offended that trials have come into our lives.
– The diseases of the enemy will never out glorify God!
– The miracles of Jesus are not signs of the Kingdom, they ARE the Kingdom.