1. I’ve spent most of the weekend on “medic” duty helping my youngest son heal up after a football injury.
2. I would love to say that he got hurt making a play or during an important drill. Sadly, that is not the case. One day I’ll write a post about the danger of leaders taking unnecessary risks.
3. However, I am not “Christian” enough to write that post any time soon ; )
4. GraceLife Church continued our “Sola” series with a talk about “Scripture Alone.” I’ve heard great reports!
5. Thank God for the great team He has put together for GraceLife!
6. This football season is KILLING me. I’ll be a Bucs fan for life but man, they are making it hard! At least the rest of the NFC South is terrible too.
7. I have an intense writing load next week. Time to enjoy my last few hours of media induced vegetation.