1. I’ve loved teaching during this Advent Conspiracy series.
2. More than that, I have loved watching our church re-imagine Christmas as we collectively worship fully, spend less, give more, and love all.
3. Today was one of those weird Sundays where several people were missing, but in a good way. Lots of folks on mission this Sunday.
4. Next Sunday we have our GraceLife Christmas service. Great food, great music, and a treat from our GraceLife kids. Fun!
5. It was terribly weird not having the Riner’s with us this week .I’m glad they are on mission planting GraceLife Lewisburg but I’m sad I don’t get to see them every week.
6. The most memorable gift you can give to someone else is yourself; the most powerful gift you can give to someone else is Jesus. Give Both!
7. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!