1. We had LOTS of new people connect with GraceLife Church today!
2. I knew we were going to have several people stay home due to illness, travel, or work. It was a great surprise to walk in this morning and not know half of the crowd : )
3. I’m also super pumped about our eBook that was released last week. If you aren’t part of GraceLife you can grab a copy here.
4. Yesterday I got to talk about 2nd chances with a group of men in our county workhouse and 2 brothers said, “Yes” to Jesus!
5. God’s never given up on you, so don’t give up on the people around you.
6. After that my family and I spent all day in Nashville at the circus and dinner. Walking around downtown Nashville reminded me of how much I miss living in a big city. It also reminded me of how glad I am that I no longer live in a big city.
7. I can’t believe next week is the Superbowl. It’s a shame that the game has been drowned out by a bunch of nonsense.