1. I love GraceLife Church!
2. Today was a “fire in my bones” type of Sunday.
3. I preached one of my favorite parables and one of my favorite topics. You can catch the podcast here.
4. The hardest barriers to break down are not geographic, political, economic or cultural, but spiritual.
5. God has a special love for aliens and strangers (Deut 10:17-18). No matter what our political preferences are, as Christ-followers we do not have the right to hate or mistreat immigrants, outcasts, or ANYONE.
6. Next week we’ll wrap up the series with a talk about “The Church and Self.”
7. I am not looking forward to these NFL-less Sundays. Time to find a new show to binge watch!