1. Wow!!! It’s hard to put into words how monumental today was in the life of GraceLife Church.
2. Today we witnessed the fruit of weeks/months of intentional one-on-one discipleship and outreach.
3. We saw several people respond to the Gospel with a decision to follow Jesus!
4. We also participated in the LARGEST single-service gathering of GraceLife Church…ever.
5. The “win” is not the size of the crowd. The “win” is the makeup of the crowd and the evidence of disciple-making. Every guest came from an intentional and personal invitation.
6. “Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to your name give glory, for the sake of your steadfast love and your faithfulness!” (Psalm 115:1)
7. I’ve traveled about 2000 miles in the last 96 hours and I’ve spent 18 of the last 72 hours teaching and learning. I am exhausted in a good way!