1. Another GREAT Sunday with GraceLife Church!
2. Several people signed up for our upcoming baptism service, lots of new faces, and some Easter guests came back!
3. I love our new series on 1 John because I get to put on my “teaching” hat. I could literally talk about Jesus all day.
4. I enjoy topical preaching and creative messages. However, I feel the most alive when I’m breaking down a section of Scripture. I love watching the proverbial lightbulb come on as people start to get a passage of Scripture.
5. “God has trusted YOU with the integrity of His image and the influence of His love. Are you living in love or are you living in the dark?”
6. I’m not a golf fan at all. I haven’t played in at least 10 years. However, I’ve been intrigued by The Masters this weekend. If there were chokes and throws involved I’d totally pick golf back up as a hobby.
7. I hope the rest of your Sunday is AWESOME!