1. They say when it rains it pours. We’ve experienced that here in Clarksville both literally and figuratively.
2. Several members of our GraceLife family are dealing with sickness, fatigue, and a “cloud” of life-issues.
3. Thank God for the truth that the sun is going to eventually shine again!
4. “Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don’t try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.” – James 1:2-4 (MSG)
5. Today we continued our “Love Illuminated” series with a look at 1 John 3:1-10. I LOVE teaching from 1 John!
6. Our “Big Idea” today came from one of our GraceLife mottos: “We aren’t righteous because we do the right things. We do the right things because we are His children and He has called us Righteous.”
7. “The difference between living for God and living for anything else is that when we live for anything else we do so to gain acceptance, but when we live for God, we do so because He has already accepted us!” – Tullian Tchividjian