1. Thank God for another GREAT Sunday with GraceLife Church!
2. We had a couple of very special water baptisms, great worship, tons of food, and in spite of the heat, our best Church in the Park to date!
3. Thanks to everyone who set up/tore down, brought food, and served to make this a great day for our church family and guests.
4. After a year away from “competition”…I still stink at corn-hole. I’m pretty sure the whole “year away” thing is why I stink. Also, my aim and throwing technique may have a small part to play in my over all lack of corn-hole skill.
5. I am SUPER excited about the future of GraceLife Church! We’re seeing tons of new families connect with Jesus and the church. Pray for us.
6. Next week we kick off a pivotal series titled “Grace Grows the Church.” This series will set the stage for a BIG fall season of discipleship and outreach.
7. No matter how long we have been following Jesus, every one of us has a next step to take in our walk with Christ.