Yesterday we announced that GraceLife Church has a NEW meeting location! We’ll continue to meet at the Kleeman Center until Sunday, September 27th. On Sunday, October 4th, 2015 we will begin having our Sunday gatherings at LEAP Plaza on Wilma Rudolph Boulevard. This is HUGE for several reasons:
- Our meeting space and church offices will now be in the same location AND on the same side of town.
- We’ll have a newer and more efficient place to gather on Sundays.
- We are gaining some much needed kids space!
- We already use LEAP Plaza for 2 of our connect/discipleship groups.
- We’ll be in one of the most highly trafficked areas of our city.
- We’ll have room to grow!
I’ve loved meeting in the Kleeman Community Center over the last 2 years. We’ve experienced countless moments of life-change in Northwest Clarksville. However, I KNOW that the best is yet to come and I can’t wait for this next step in the GraceLife Church journey!