1. I had a rough morning. Thank God for a praying wife!
2. GraceLife Church continued our “Faith that Works” series with a talk about the disconnect between what we “know” and what we actually “do.”
3. “When it comes to growing our faith, doing, not knowing, is what makes the difference.”
4. It was awesome to see new faces in spite of the long weekend. In a military town, federal holidays = ghost town on Sundays. Not so in Clarksville!
5. I am so glad that around this time next Sunday I’ll be fully immersed in the NFL regular season!
6. I am looking forward to taking some time off tomorrow to enjoy family and friends. Bring on the steak!
7. Have a fun and safe Labor Day!