1. Thank God for “hoodie” weather! I hope this cool air sticks around!
2. Today GraceLife continued our “Greater” series with a talk about the “Greatest Truth.”
3. “You can acknowledge something as true, but not embrace it as truth; Embrace the truth!”
4. I cannot say “Thank you” enough to the team of servant-leaders who serve our GraceLife kids, our guests, and behind the scenes via setup/teardown. Thank God Church family!
5. We’re gearing up for a great and unique Halloween outreach. I’ve worn a BJJ Gi 3 years in a row. Something tells me that the only thing that’ll change about my costume is the color of the Gi.
6. Culture matters. A couple of weeks ago the Miami Dolphins were playing so poorly (and softly) that their coach was fired. Today, their interior lineman put on a “trench” clinic. What a difference a new coach and a new culture makes!
7. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! The Bucs aren’t playing so I know I’ll enjoy the rest of mine ; )