1. Thank God for another great weekend!
3. A couple of weeks ago Thomas Myers, our Community Pastor, had everyone lay hands on an empty seat as we prayed for the lost, the “MIA”, and any one else that God would send us to reach.
4. The last 2 Sundays have seen us push the limits on our current seating capacity, we’ve had a surge of new families, and today we crushed our previous attendance record in our new space!
5. I know we’ve only been in the new location for 2 months, but we are on the verge of something powerful. Keep praying GraceLife!
6. It is hard to believe that my oldest son is now driving. I am having a great time showing him the ropes.
7. This week marks the kickoff of what should be a season of gratitude and joy. I don’t know about you, but I plan to make the most of it by saying yes to rest and family and by saying no to consumerism and stress.