1. Thank God for another GREAT weekend with friends and family!
2. Yesterday GraceLife Church continued our “Advent Conspiracy” series with a talk about contentment.
3. “Without a clear understanding of contentment, there are no boundaries in our quest for more.”
4. We found out that some of our dearest friends are moving away next month. Even though I’ve spent the last 16 years connected to the military I’ll NEVER get used to the “punch in the gut” of loved ones moving away.
5. Do you have a “Christmas movie” tradition? We always watch Elf on Thanksgiving night and I always watch Die Hard 1 and 2 during Christmas week.
6. This has been the NFL season of “meh.” Hard to get excited about any of these teams.
7. After 3-4 days laid up from a pesky “bug” I’m excited about getting back on the mats and out and about this week! Have a GREAT week!