While you are busy arguing on Facebook:
- People are still going without food
- Widows and orphans are still suffering
- Humans are still being sold into slavery
- The unborn AND the born are dying while we play politics
- Evil is winning
Instead of posting that comment to a mind that you will NEVER change on Facebook:
- Sign up to volunteer or donate money and food to Manna Cafe Ministries
- Sponsor a child through Compassion International
- Join the fight against Human Trafficking
- Adopt a child, open up your home to a refugee, or support the Hope Pregnancy Center
- Pray, love, and live like Christ every day
Whatever you do, please stop arguing on Facebook. When you waste time arguing on social media you are quite literally doing nothing to help those you are supposedly SO concerned about. It may feel good to share that meme, like that post, or comment on that thread. However, in the grand scheme of things your likes and comments are nothing more than hollow gestures designed to trick you into thinking you are making a difference. Logout, unplug, and be a part of the solution.
We’re waiting on you.