What’s the difference between coaching and consulting?
- Coaching involves time, commitment, and the application of tools/resources to help you grow.
- Consulting involves situational or organizational assessments, which are typically followed by the presentation and implementation of strategies and solutions.
- As a coach, I come along side of you to help you navigate existing obstacles. As a consultant, I offer an “outsiders” perspective on your organization and help you identify and eliminate growth obstacles.
- Coaching is primarily based on individual relationships. Consulting is primarily based on organizational relationships.
How does it work?
- Coaching is offered through a series of focused conference calls with a group of 4-6 (including myself). Individual conference calls are also a great option!
- Consulting is offered through a combination of on site visits and interactive conference calls.
Do I have to be a non-profit or church leader to use you services?
- Not at all! Although we specialize in non-profit/church leadership, our resources and experiences allow us to serve a wide-variety of organizational and personal contexts, including small business leadership and graduate studies. At a minimum, if we cannot help you, we can connect you with one of the other coaches in our network.
How much does it cost?
- Individual Coaching is only $200 a month! This includes 1 call/video conference a week, text message access, and a 24 hour max email response time. Plus you’ll get exclusive access to our productivity resources!
- Group coaching is only $100 a month per person. This includes 1 call/video conference a week and a 24-48 hour max email response time. Contact us for more details.
- 2 Hour Coaching/Consulting is only $170 and includes 1 in-depth meeting, phone or video conference session and a follow up email. 6-Month or 1-year retainer plans are also available. Contact us for more details.
- Consulting fees are hourly-based with consideration for organizational size, travel requirements, and organizational needs. Contact us for more information on consulting fees.